The Queensland Government has just announced changes to the Queensland Freight Protocol that will apply from 5 October 2021.
From 5 October 2021, freight and logistics operators entering Queensland must:
- Have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine by October 15, and have evidence of a second vaccination (or booking to receive it) by November 15.
- Have a valid Freight and Logistics “F Pass”. The Border Zone “X Pass” will no longer be available for freight and logistics workers to use.
- Have evidence of a negative COVID-19 test in the past 7 days.
Vaccinated freight and logistics operators will not be subject to Stay at Home protocols when not working.
Additionally, freight and logistics operators will be given priority access at three new vaccination hubs:
- Goondiwindi Showgrounds (opening date to be confirmed)
- Tugan John Flynn Hospital (opening later today)
- Coomera Westfield (opening date to be confirmed)