Effective immediately, the Queensland Chief Health Officer has removed the requirement for freight and logistics operators to show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result under an F Pass.
This means that freight and logistics operators are no longer required to undertake rolling surveillance testing.
Queensland Health and Queensland Police Service confirm that the updated requirements for entering Queensland are now operational at border checkpoints.
The Queensland Freight Protocol and Border Pass system will be updated to reflect this change, and further advice will follow.
Please be advised a freight and logistics operator who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 is not permitted to enter Queensland and should seek a COVID-19 test.
Freight and logistics operators are no longer required to:
- show evidence of a negative COVID-19 result before entering Queensland.
- keep records of proximate contacts whilst on duty in Queensland.
Freight and logistics operators must:
- hold a valid F Pass (Freight and Logistics).
- be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- immediately undertake a COVID-19 test (PCR or RAT) if you develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
not continue the journey until a negative test result is received, or they have ended their isolation as permitted under a Queensland Public Health Direction.
- check in at all venues and document all interactions by registering applicable QR codes.